Need Help Searching? ×
One of the benefits of being a subscriber is that we can help you with your search. Please be sure to identify any key terms or deliverables that you are interested in. Tell us what you are looking for and within 48 hours we will help you find a vendor.
Not a subscriber? Join today and benefit from our free service to help find the right vendor for you.Sign Up
Where to Start?
We're Here to Help
Read through our frequently asked questions. If you still have questions contact the Uplink team.
Get In Touch
Get In Touch
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Uplink?
- Uplink is a digital platform where entrepreneurs and vendors across multiple categories connect to build the big brands of tomorrow.
- The Uplink Vendor Directory contains hundreds of vendors across nine functional categories.
What Makes Uplink Unique?
- In addition to a comprehensive list of beauty industry solution providers, Uplink features listings for Verified Vendors: indie-attuned companies that want to work with emerging brands. They understand the realities of operating a small business and have tailored their offering to better address the needs in the indie beauty space.
- Uplink offers Uplink Concierge, a personalized service for beauty entrepreneurs where our team helps you articulate your needs and then conducts a thorough vendor search on your behalf, quickly providing you with a short list of vendors who are qualified to meet your needs.
- Uplink is managed by Indie Beauty Media Group, LLC, the authority in independent beauty and an organization with a proven track record of bringing a variety of innovative solutions to support the growth of independent brands and the success of beauty entrepreneurs.
Is it free to use Uplink Concierge?No. Uplink Concierge costs $495 per category search.
How is Uplink Different from Uplink Live?
- Uplink is a digital platform and Uplink Live is a live, in-person event that takes place alongside several of the Indie Beauty Expo events.
- Uplink Live is an opportunity to discover and connect in person with solution providers.
- Both Uplink and Uplink Live are produced by Indie Beauty Media Group.
How Is Uplink Organized?
- The main Directory contains all the companies tracked by Uplink; it can be accessed via multiple links throughout the site.
- Above the company listings on the Vendor Directory page are the links to the nine service categories:
- Product Manufacturing
- Packaging and Labeling
- Distribution and Logistics
- Branding and Creative
- Marketing and Communication
- Business Services and Consulting
- Ecommerce and Technology
- Verified Vendors are listed in alphabetical order at the top of the main Directory and in the major categories.
- The directories can be sorted by Country, State, and Deliverable
What Is the Best Way to Search Uplink?
- To find a company by name, scroll the main Directory, organized alphabetically within each category.
- To find a company by State, Country or Deliverables, you can simply filter on those options.
What Is an “Uplink Verified Vendor”?
- An Uplink Verified Vendor is a solution provider who has submitted documentation validating their business and key information.
- Verified Vendors have produced a company profile, relevant business references, and sample deliverables for review by the Uplink team.
- Verified Vendors are listed at the top of all directories, in alphabetical order.
How Does a Solution Provider Become a Verified Vendor?A solution provider can apply for Verified Vendor status via the form here .
Can Solution Providers Who Are Not Exhibiting at Uplink Live Become Verified Vendors?Yes. Exhibiting at Uplink Live is separate and distinct from becoming a Verified Vendor, and one is not dependent on the other. However, those companies that exhibit at Uplink Live will have an icon on their vendor page indicating their participation in Uplink Live.